Our Mission is simple, assure Sound Mind and Sound Rudder. When owning a boat, there are many reasons to have a Safety, Soundness and Valuation Report (C&V Survey) performed. It may be a requirement of your bank as well as insurance company or simply done to obtain peace of mind. Regardless of reason, a survey performed every 2 - 5 years will help assure safety of owner and guest occupants, structural soundness, and financial security against many unforeseen perils of the sea. As an Accredited Marine Surveying Professional I adhere to ABYC, USCG and NFPA standards, a Code of Ethics, Services free from Conflict of Interest or Prejudice delivered with Integrity and representation of individual clients only. Our firms' qualifications for inspecting vessels are the product of a lifelong nautical upbringing and professional background in Maritime Risk Management. As both a marine surveyor and commercial marine underwriter I have worked for companies such as Marine MGA and Liberty Mutual Insurance, evaluating a great diversity of risk classes: Marine Survey Operations (themselves), Regional Boat Builders, Boats & Yachts, Rental Boat Fleets, Marine Contractors and helping Adjustors in their investigation of marine insurance claims. Our accreditation is approved and recognized by the American Institute of Marine Underwriters (AIMU). Near 20 years of Experience compliments every survey report. Each survey is guaranteed to be accepted by any underwriter or lender (or cost will be fully refunded).
- USSA, Accredited Master Marine Surveyor
- MIIMS #S990
- Past Marine Insurance Underwriter (AMIM 121, 122)
- Navtech Graduate
- Marine Certificate (Swiss Re Academy)
- Life Long Power Boater and Sailor
- MBA, Project Management (SNHU)
- BS, Finance (Bentley University)
- American Boat & Yacht Council
- International Institute of Marine Surveying
- Society of Naval Architects & Marine Engineers
- United States Surveyors Association
- Connecticut Maritime Association
- Mariners Club of Massachusetts
- Seacoast Local (BUY LOCAL)
- South End Yacht Club
- Cape Cod Frosty Fleet #9
- Round Island Regatta (Sponsor)
Copyright (c) 2014-2017 East Coast Marine Surveyors, LLC.
All Rights Reserved.